Thursday 28 February 2013

The Worst Hand Cream Ever!

I've suffered from very dry hands recently, so I brought a hand cream from The Body Shop to see if that could help my hands.

I used the hand cream a few times and thought it was wonderful. It had such a luxousrious creamy texture and left my hands feeling so moisterised. The lovely rose scent made my hands smell delicious and I really thought I'd found the perfect hand cream.

Then the day after I had used it, tiny red itchy bumps started to appear on the back of my hands. I realised it must have been the hand cream as it was the only new product I'd started using. I stopped using the hand cream, and had to use a special cream to take away the itching. The bumps lasted several days and the itching was unbarable.

Having such a violent reaction to the hand cream knocked my confidence. I was ashamed to let people see my hands as they lookd ugly with the red blotches all over them. It made going to work differcult, and I felt rather down for the days that the allergic reaction lasted.

At £5 it wasn't too much of a waste of money but due to my experience I wouldn't recommend this hand cream to anyone - especially if you have sensitive skin like me.

Have you tried this hand cream? What did you think of it?

Sarah xx

Picture from Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs